Oct 14, 2007

One of our favourite artists comes to North Cornwall...

Amanda Hoskin lives and works in beautiful county of Cornwall and is very much influenced by the surrounding landscape. She s currently walking the Cornish coastal path, painting as she goes, she will be exhibiting the work next April. Amanda says of the show: "This show is the start of a long-term project for me - walking the Cornish Coast. I decided to do 100 miles for each section and each show. For me it is a way to see new areas of Cornwall that I haven't visited or painted before. Starting at Bude and finishing this part of the walk at Padstow, this is an area I know very little about. It is a challenging stretch of the coast, very wild with steep rugged cliffs, dramatic skies and sweeping white sands of the Camel Estuary."

Amanda's web site