Oct 4, 2011

Helsbury Dog Photo Competition 2012 Entry 15

Jo Lockett sent us this lovely review: "I just wanted to say what a wonderful time we had in the Farmhouse at the end of August.  I booked the holiday as a treat for my 40th birthday, but the whole family enjoyed a little taste of luxury.  The pool was stunning, visited everyday, keeping the kids more than happy and to be honest, we could easily have just stayed put all week, walking in the grounds and taking in the breathtaking views.  We were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of some deer on a couple of evening strolls and our 1 year old retriever, Tilly, had her first venture into the river and showed us what a good swimmer she is!   The attention to detail was amazing and we could have sat relaxing and admiring the views from the breakfast room all day, if only the kids would allow!  We would love to return sometime in the not too distant future – just hope I don’t have to wait until I’m 50!"